Marz

Guilty Pleasures

[PLURALSYS=color_hue=0;Eren]Bob's Burgers was a guilty pleasure for a while, but now that I've finished every episode on Netflix, my guilty pleasures have taken to be Leafyishere and Pyrocynical on Youtube. Oops.[/PLURALSYS]

There's a good amount of anime I'll watch and admit to, but I hide the fact that I loved Spice and Wolf, Inuyasha, and Wagaya no Oinari-sama.

I also hide the fact that I love Bojack Horseman (Netflix) even though it really is a good series.

I dont feel guilty about liking TV shows, they were made for people to watch people put time and effort into it for people, therefore they are all a beautiful art work.

((I am also a Brony btw lol))

I don't have cable or even satellite TV, so my guilty pleasures are all on Youtube or Netflix.

Lately they were/are

• The Santa Clarita Diet
  • How it's Made
  • Ajin
  • Markiplier
  • Watching various let's plays of Resident Evil 7

Inuyasha...mmm. Nothing reminds me of high school quite like those. (That's a good thing.) I rewatch it sometimes for fun. Reminds me, it's been a while since I watched Inuyasha.

Shows like Say Yes to the Dress, and a lot of HGTV as well.

Course, none of those are really anything to be guilty about, but I don't go proudly proclaiming how awesome they are either.

Edit: Reading through the thread, I don't qualify. I thought mild likes counted, but looks like it's more a thread for things you can't put down. Meh. I don't have too many interests like that.

Edited by Guest

• My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Orange is the New Black
  • Doctor Who = 10th Doctor!
  • Being Human
  • All Disney animated movies
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • Animal documentaries
  • Most comedy sitcoms from the late 80's-early 90's (Perfect Strangers, Family Matters, Golden Girls, etc.)

I love watching cooking challenges even though I'm a 'can't cook, won't cook' kind of guy. So the run of MasterChef and Celebrity MasterChef (UK, USA, Australia, Ireland and so on), Great British Bake Off, Come Dine With Me (and Celebrity version), Next Great Baker, and Culinary Genius.

I'm also very partial to watching Four In A Bed. Some of the places and areas are actually really nice. And the drama...

Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, and Bridezillas. But don't tell anyone, especially about the last one.

2 minutes ago, Nix said:

Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, and Bridezillas. But don't tell anyone, especially about the last one.

Oh I forgot about Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares...

I did use to watch Bridezillas (as did my parents), but their loud whining soon put my parents off it.

I love stuffed animals. I want mooooore. But my parents will think I'm weird because I gave away most of my stuffed animals when I was 10-11. Which is a choice I really regret. :sadwolf:

--Alder

My "guilty" pleasures (That I'm not really guilty about XD):

My Little Pony. One of my favorite things to say. "I'm a brony, deal with it. Dash is my homie."

Norwegian Slow TV. This one I'm probably most guilty about since it's weird. Yes. I will watch out the front window of a train or boat or whatever for 8 hours. That sounds lovely. Makes me feel like I'm getting somewhere.

In other media:

Destiny and No Mans Sky. I like them. They're controversial. I'm glad they exist, and have had lots of fun. XD

~Nix

*Awkward coughing* Well...

• Storage wars
  • Pawn stars
  • My strange addiction
  • *coughcough*Eddsworld*coughcough*
  • Markiplier
  • My sweet 16 (dRAMA FOR DAYS)

My guilty pleasure would be The Patriot. That's not because it's a terrible show, but because the main character keeps doing some awful stuff and I laugh anyway. It's like watching a slow motion train wreck. The last episode I watched I felt a little disappointed that no one got shot. It's terrible! 

For me, it would have to be The Grand Tour and the Clarkson/Hammond/May iteration of Top Gear.  Something about three middle-aged English men yelling at each other and falling over is oddly appealing.

my guilty pleasure is 'Miraculous tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir'...first it was lowkey obsessed...then after all the episodes and webisodes and fan art im very very high key obsessed!!

63cb16ac721086d7733d591a74a0d67e--miraculous-ladybug-anime-ladybug-pv.jpg