Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

So I know this isn't really a cosplay based site but if anyone is into marvel I wanna know who I should cosplay for an upcoming con. I have a lot of trouble researching on my own. sorry for the inconvenience

Well that's very open question and we have no real way of telling you anything without so more information. It would usually incorporate body details, personal preference, what you're comfortable with, etc. you can just expect is to throw a name out for you to Cosplay without knowing anything about you.

~Jessie

Well that's very open question and we have no real way of telling you anything without so more information. It would usually incorporate body details, personal preference, what you're comfortable with, etc. you can just expect is to throw a name out for you to Cosplay without knowing anything about you.

~Jessie

Thank you I'll update that

I was mainly looking for any female marvel character that's not too in the mainstream. And since i have less that three weeks to complete I need something not to complicated. I honestly don't care about body type. Also nothing too reveling (like mystique with the blue body suit is a no no) Thank you

Well, I'm more of a DC guy than Marvel, but when you asked for an obscure female character, the first one that popped in my head was Squirrel Girl. She could be a fun cosplay, I think. And a few of her outfits aren't hard to pull together.

We were actually thinking Jubilee. She's pretty easy to do. You just need to find her clothes and they're relatively common.

Koto_Jubilee01-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

You just need to make sure you get the yellow trench coat because it's her trademark.

~Jessie

Oh yeah, pictures help, don't they? Well, here's Squirrel Girl, if you aren't familiar already.

sqirrelgirl.png

sqirrelgirl.png.23b7bc399adb6a5a03070f74a8bd6938.png

THis is upsetting news. I won't be able to go, my friend had some miscommunication issues and we won't be able to go. Sorry for the hassle

Aww, that sucks. It's no hassle. That just means you have some cosplay for the next convention lol