Members getting postcounts from fun and games? - ✅​​​​​​​ Implemented Suggestions - Kinmunity Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Members getting postcounts from fun and games?

Greetings! I noticed that some members may be getting their post count higher by posting in the fun and games thread! (I don’t mean to bash the thread it really is fun and good!). I feel like that goes against how a member should advance on the site and in the community! Posting quality content, art, good advice and teachings, etc are much better ways to create posts  then just by playing games. It could always be a simple mistake however, or I could be wrong! Just thought I’d bring it up! ^.=.^ 🐉🍀🍁

1 hour ago, LunastreDraconis said:

Greetings! I noticed that some members may be getting their post count higher by posting in the fun and games thread! (I don’t mean to bash the thread it really is fun and good!). I feel like that goes against how a member should advance on the site and in the community! Posting quality content, art, good advice and teachings, etc are much better ways to create posts  then just by playing games. It could always be a simple mistake however, or I could be wrong! Just thought I’d bring it up! ^.=.^ 🐉🍀🍁

Post count from Fun & Games shouldn't increase. 

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, LunastreDraconis said:

@Naia hmm, perhaps maybe there’s a glitch that’s making them increase? I may be wrong, but it’s just what I’ve noticed over time ^.^;

Who's post counts have you noticed getting increased?

aaaaa I post on there alot, I hope it's not mine! ;v; 

Update: My post count was 255 then I made a post there and it didn't change. Everything seems alright for me. 

Edited by Effervescent-Daydream

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

@Effervescent-Daydream No worries! It’s just from my own experiences posting in the thread, and such, and looking at the leaderboard, as I look at my post count a lot, and I check the leaderboard a lot because I’m competitive! Again, I could be wrong! ^.^ There’s nothing wrong with that though! Playing games are fun! ^.=.^ 🐉🌌

1 minute ago, LunastreDraconis said:

@Effervescent-Daydream No worries! It’s just from my own experiences posting in the thread, and such, and looking at the leaderboard, as I look at my post count a lot, and I check the leaderboard a lot because I’m competitive! Again, I could be wrong! ^.^ There’s nothing wrong with that though! Playing games are fun! ^.=.^ 🐉🌌

Oh ok! ^-^ Good to hear! 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

This has already been implemented since the start of Kinmunity, and I am able to confirm post counts aren't artificially increasing,

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!