How do you like your coffee? - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

Coffee. It's something pretty much everyone has feelings about. Do you hate coffee and prefer it to be far, far away from you? Do you love it in all forms? Somewhere in between? Personally, I prefer mine iced and as sweet as possible. The liquid kinds are nice, but my favorite are those ones where the ice is blended in. 

What about you? ^-^ 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

I very much prefer premade coffee at dive-thrus and gas stations. Sounds kinda specific but I can only drink that. I sometimes drink homemade coffee but it never affects me in any way and just tends to taste nasty because I'm bad at everything, it seems.
  Some good iced vanilla from a fast food restaurant or especially the hot mocha and vanilla mixed from those coffee machines at gas stations that are similar to soda machines. I can always ice the hot one too if I wanted and it's just so creamy-
  dhsjdks coffee is so good when done right.

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

~ host Daniel {} origin Dee {} caretaker Nate {} 8D / 8B ~

pfp : 'Khanivore' from Love, Death, & Robots

I can't drink it - it gives me stomach problems.  My preferred drink is tea, Earl Grey with milk and sugar hot, sweetened ice tea cold.

29 minutes ago, Telegdrian said:

I can't drink it - it gives me stomach problems.  My preferred drink is tea, Earl Grey with milk and sugar hot, sweetened ice tea cold.

I love sweetened iced tea too! I've also been looking to give chai more of a try sometime soon. ^-^ Any recommendations on that?

Coffee is a convenient platform used to convey all kinds of delicious evilness.  So, yeah load it up like it's a dessert. I like frappuccinos, mochas, iced, hot, etc.  My usual recipe at home is to add sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, cinnamon and nutmeg, the pour in espresso from my machine. Then I add a little bit of water so I don't have to wait for it to cool down enough to drink. I often skip the milk at home because of intolerance, but I'll have it with cream when I buy it. In a pinch at a hotel or something, I'll just add a packet of hot chocolate to my cup. 

Most mornings, I stick to tea though. I seem to have less of an afternoon slump if I tone down the caffeine. I like Chai, Lady Grey, and Constant Comment usually. (Though for some odd reason my store only sells Constant Comment in decaf. Why??) I also had a custom made loose leaf lavender Earl Grey that was good. 

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

I'm a Heru. No, not that one. 

I'm not the biggest fan of straight coffee by itself.  It's too bitter.  I like it warm but not too hot with three spoonfuls of sugar and a lot of almond milk mixed in.

13 minutes ago, Curious Canine said:

I'm not the biggest fan of straight coffee by itself.  It's too bitter.  I like it warm but not too hot with three spoonfuls of sugar and a lot of almond milk mixed in.

Big agree, I like mine as sweet as I can get it!

Le Suilon (Greetings), 

Coffee is definitely a drink that I am very indifferent towards. If I'm tired and need the energy I don't mind drinking it, but I always have to pour a lot of sugar and creamer in it before I even like it. I tend to avoid it; I'm much more of a tea drinker. Although, now having a S/O who works at Starbucks I get a free drink occasionally because she doesn't finish hers. I've gotten to try a few other coffees, lattes, etc. and I still do not care for them as much as I do tea. Tea will always be my number-one go to drink. I honestly miss Teavana being a store I could easily go to and get loose leaf tea, but they closed their stores.

Kholmelin (Sincerely), 
Ada'i 🌿

🌿 Wᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇsᴛ 🌿

Dᴀʀᴄᴇ | Hᴇ/Hɪᴍ | Hᴏsᴛ

SN8hHjs.gif

18 hours ago, Ada'i said:

Le Suilon (Greetings), 

Coffee is definitely a drink that I am very indifferent towards. If I'm tired and need the energy I don't mind drinking it, but I always have to pour a lot of sugar and creamer in it before I even like it. I tend to avoid it; I'm much more of a tea drinker. Although, now having a S/O who works at Starbucks I get a free drink occasionally because she doesn't finish hers. I've gotten to try a few other coffees, lattes, etc. and I still do not care for them as much as I do tea. Tea will always be my number-one go to drink. I honestly miss Teavana being a store I could easily go to and get loose leaf tea, but they closed their stores.

Kholmelin (Sincerely), 
Ada'i 🌿

Mm, I like both tea and coffee honestly. But I'm with you on the sugar, when it comes to coffee I definitely prefer mine sweet! 

1 minute ago, Telegdrian said:

@Effervescent-Daydream I haven't had much Chai tea, but one I have had with almond milk and maple syrup was very nice.

Noted, thank you! ^-^

Considering I'm a total coffee addict, I'm surprised I didn't see this thread earlier!

I'll drink coffee most ways, although I generally prefer straight black dark roast, but it's usually gotta be made with a pour over or Aeropress or something...the cheapo drip machines make it taste burnt and nasty to me. A good latte or cappuccino made with whole milk is darn good too, and I recently discovered cordusios at Starbucks (espresso with dark chocolate and a touch of milk) that are to die for!

Oddly enough, sweetened coffee is something I really can't manage, unless it's mixed with a ton of milk or something.

☕ coffee addicted chthonic dragon (they/them) ☕

My usual Starbucks order is a green tea latte, but when I do drink actual coffee I usually prefer a cappuccino with a few spoonfuls of sugar--just enough to keep it from being unbearably bitter but not so much that it's unbearably sweet.

I like it if it's kinda high quality!  I can't drink the coffee my school makes because it literally tastes like they used one bean.  I also can't drink anything very strong because caffine gives me panic attacks if I have too much, but coffee tastes so good!!

😍

Luna/Miloš || 16 || Polykin || Host + Core of The Saccharine System

5 hours ago, LunaSilvermoon said:

I like it if it's kinda high quality!  I can't drink the coffee my school makes because it literally tastes like they used one bean.  I also can't drink anything very strong because caffine gives me panic attacks if I have too much, but coffee tastes so good!!

😍

1 hour ago, Jahfari said:

I like my coffee as strong as possible with some milk and sugar :GrinandWiggle:

I guess I'm the one weirdo here with a sweet tooth :'3

Guest MariaTheFictionkin

Strong with cream and sugar.

Light and sweet. Usually 4 heaping spoons of sugar and at least a quarter of milk. 

☆~ Ad Astra per Aspera ~☆

When I go to my local coffee shop I get a large capchino wicth usley have 3 double shot in it I ask for a extra one and some caramel syrup

I usually take mine cold with creamer (usually Coffeemate or International Delight, but it’s all the same to me) and a little bit of salt. Depending on my mood, I usually prefer moderate roasts brewed at moderate strength. 

There’s a local coffee shop that does an excellent blended coffee with lavender, hazelnut, vanilla, and honey, and I like that, but it’s more of a coffee-flavored dessert than anything 😛

I am more on the tea Express than coffee it is too strong for me! On the other hand, if it's my favorite dessert (tiramisu) I love it!