Different animal emojis? - ✅​​​​​​​ Implemented Suggestions - Kinmunity Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Different animal emojis?

There are wolves, foxes, jaguars/leopards/cheetahs, dragons, and deer, but not much of anything else. There are a few other big cats, a female wolf variant, a cow, horse, some birds, and 4 sonic characters. I'd love for some insects, fish, dolphins, seals, bison, sharks, whales, frogs, lizards, and other such things to be implemented. Perhaps have some sort of thing where people can request new animals for emojis so everyone's happy because they can just request one?

• Like 2

Bizhiki | Male | 16 | Bison | YouTuber

Reasonable emoji requests will be implemented if art is provided, but simply "I would like to see X" isn't productive. I am not an artist and we don't have an artist on staff who can commit to drawing every emoji that is requested. Emojis should be "square" shaped and a maximum of 32x32 pixels in size. They also must have a transparent background. .png and animated .gif only please. If it is desired, I can make an Emoji submission form.

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

i've actually been wanting to practice making emoji/emoticons, so i'd be super happy to see an emoji submission form and would definitely contribute to it!

emmett | 25 | lesbian | they/them

I made the following cormorants by using some of the existing Kinmunity emojis as a base. :cormorant1::cormorant2: You could try something like that. Or I might have a crack at it later.

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaurus

there is always a way - you just need to find it - if you can't find the way, make the way

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!