Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

AceOfTricks

What Pixel Badges should I do first?

Which would you like to see first?   41 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you like to see first?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
30 posts in this topic

I drew two pixels so far for the shop but I'm planning on making a ton of them. What would you like to see next most?

fancifulunicorn_by_monochromegeologist-d924jmt.pngdragon_by_monochromegeologist-d9255n3.pngblackdragon_by_monochromegeologist-d9257mm.png

( I can recolor the dragon all day but I'm waiting until there are a few more badges to balance out the influx before I do. ;P )

This is hard, 'cause if I choose like the six ones that I think would be used the most it doesn't really help since it's a bunch.

So I had to go with the three ones that I thought it would be, including dog since I am one :3

I really like your badges, you're doing great! :D

I had to pick other more for fun of it, I'd say mer or fae, but Will'o'the Wisp could be used for fae.:rolleyes:

Horsey <3 *big eyes* Pleeeaaasseee~~~ <3 <3 I'd pay 1k for one XD <3

While all the other badges would look cool and improve the quality of life of the site, the will o' wisp would be one that I'd use due to it being a kintype of mine.

Also, keep on making badges. You rock.

I'd like to see a fox, but clearly I am biased. Your submissions are awesome and we will continue to accept them :)

kitsune2_by_monochromegeologist-d93npi2.png

Any critiques on this kitsune before I submit it?

kitsune_by_monochromegeologist-d93no64.png

The head is too bright and doesn't have the dark outline. Minor problem though. That looks pretty cool.

kitsune2_by_monochromegeologist-d93npi2.png

I'm very biased, but that is my all-time favorite badge.

I love your badges! Keep it up! I second the horse. Maybe a monkey? I would suggest ghosts (I connect with them due to the free-flowing form), but I know people would get antsy at the idea considering "ghostkin." I'm sure will-o-wisp will work perfectly for me to cover ghost. I could ramble off a lot of other animals and creatures though.

redkitsune_by_monochromegeologist-d940xmb.pngorangekitsune_by_monochromegeologist-d940xdb.pngblackkitsune_by_monochromegeologist-d940xdh.pngwhitekitsune_by_monochromegeologist-d9411bf.pngblackdragon_by_monochromegeologist-d9257mm.png

I submitted these kitsune and the other dragon.

I'm not sure Shiro would go for this one though. XD

rainbowkitsune_by_monochromegeologist-d940zde.png

And I just found out that in all of my recent operating system errors I somehow lost all of my pixel sketches. Whoops. Going to have to start over.

Can anyone submit a badge?

Yes. You may do so here.

redkitsune_by_monochromegeologist-d940xmb.pngorangekitsune_by_monochromegeologist-d940xdb.pngblackkitsune_by_monochromegeologist-d940xdh.pngwhitekitsune_by_monochromegeologist-d9411bf.pngblackdragon_by_monochromegeologist-d9257mm.png

I submitted these kitsune and the other dragon.

I'm not sure Shiro would go for this one though. XD

rainbowkitsune_by_monochromegeologist-d940zde.png

And I just found out that in all of my recent operating system errors I somehow lost all of my pixel sketches. Whoops. Going to have to start over.

I have approved your recent submissions. The rainbow-neonish kitsune is likely to be approved if submitted.

Yes. You may do so @primalpup - @kiror has submitted two animated paw print items, which have been approved and added.

whitehorse_by_monochromegeologist-d94divt.pngmustang_by_monochromegeologist-d94di9u.pngblackhorse_by_monochromegeologist-d94dia8.png

Any comments on these guys before I submit them?

I can modify it to make more species if anyone has a particular breed they want.

whitehorse_by_monochromegeologist-d94divt.pngmustang_by_monochromegeologist-d94di9u.pngblackhorse_by_monochromegeologist-d94dia8.png

Any comments on these guys before I submit them?

I can modify it to make more species if anyone has a particular breed they want.

I like those horses. They'll be great for horse therians!

shadowdog_by_monochromegeologist-d94dmoo.pngbarghest_by_monochromegeologist-d94dmhl.pngshadowdog_by_monochromegeologist-d94dn6b.pngbarghest_by_monochromegeologist-d94dncz.png

Here are some more for critiques.

Claws or no claws?

I think the ones without claws are cleaner but the clawed ones are a little more ferocious looking.

I'm leaning towards these two.

shadowdog_by_monochromegeologist-d94dmoo.pngbarghest_by_monochromegeologist-d94dncz.png

Double posting to show the last of today's work.

greenraptor_by_monochromegeologist-d94e5f2.pnggreyraptor_by_monochromegeologist-d94e5ey.pngorangeraptor_by_monochromegeologist-d94e5eq.pngwhitefeatheredraptor_by_monochromegeologist-d94e5eh.pngraptorred_by_monochromegeologist-d94e5em.png

Again, I can edit these to be other colors if anyone has any in mind.

Double posting to show the last of today's work.

greenraptor_by_monochromegeologist-d94e5f2.pnggreyraptor_by_monochromegeologist-d94e5ey.pngorangeraptor_by_monochromegeologist-d94e5eq.pngwhitefeatheredraptor_by_monochromegeologist-d94e5eh.pngraptorred_by_monochromegeologist-d94e5em.png

Again, I can edit these to be other colors if anyone has any in mind.

Wow, I really like the three first ones! You are amazing, Ace! :D

Wow, I really like the three first ones! You are amazing, Ace! :D

Lulz. Thanks. I'm going to flood Shiro in badge submissions tomorrow. XD