Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Mirath

Let's see some fursuits

We have quite a few furries on here, I've seen, so I thought it'd be great if people shared photos of their fursuits, partial or fullsuit. Even quadsuits if you're so lucky to have one.This is Glade, my wolf partial, which I'm getting a bodysuit for.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg.3c1eb923f2e680a1dcbf5fd2b0281e28.jpg

image.jpg.b45a85bd536ca9069bdb9d348bdf4721.jpg

This was a theoretical one if I made a fursuit of my coyote sona.

tumblr_nrpkfgYNLr1scx0i9o2_250.jpg

His tail is kind of flag-like. It's not a badly drawn floof tail.

I'm afraid I still can't find any pictures of myself at the one and only con I've worn my fursuit at, but I can give you a picture of the head at least. I went as Bebop from the 80's era Ninja Turtles cartoon and actually won a prize in the costume contest. As soon as I have the money to go to another con I'll be sure to get pictures taken on my own phone.

bebophead.png

bebophead.png.ff91a8eb619c42ade9a32c08fbcb8cf9.png

I've always secretly wanted to get one of a hyper-realistic wolf, but I don't have the time and social anxiety wont allow it. I like you guyses ones though.

I've always secretly wanted to get one of a hyper-realistic wolf, but I don't have the time and social anxiety wont allow it. I like you guyses ones though.

It does still amaze me, I was so nervous and really anxious about going to my first convention, but then I got inside my fursuit, and it was basically something to hide behind. In the end I really enjoyed myself

Maybe after college. Lol, just had a flash back to an old flying circus skit about teens dressing as mice. Cheese was treated like a drug and squeaking was blasphemy, but it was funnier then I explained it. It might be on youtube somewhere if you really look for it.

This is my partial fursuit that I bought in April 2012. It was custom made by a person who made fursuits for sale as a hobby.It is supposed to be a dachshund but I wanted the ears to be perky instead of floppy since I thought that it would look nice :3

120428-sitt.jpg

120428-sitt.jpg.5f7f4df1d44b291260ee8fdc73948720.jpg

I would totally fursuit but I have a legit fear of the heat. I can shovel snow in my underwear, but put me in the hot sun for two minutes and I'll get super headachey and I will have zero energy faster than you can say .

I would totally fursuit but I have a legit fear of the heat. I can shovel snow in my underwear, but put me in the hot sun for two minutes and I'll get super headachey and I will have zero energy faster than you can say .

Yeah, they are known to get quite hot inside. I'm planning on getting a fullsuit, so my entire body will be encased in fursuit. Ventilation in my head is great though. And then there are ways of keeping cool, but some ways are expensive, such as EZ Wolf's cooling vests

See, this is one reason why I'm somewhat grateful to have grown up in Florida; I am immune to the heat for the most part. It's cold I can't deal with. Every muscle in my back locks up and it's extremely painful for me to be out in cold weather.

I have a couple fursuits myself. I'm more fond of toony suits personally. While I can appreciate realistic ones visually I don't really enjoy wearing them

My main one is a Golden Tiger

20z68af.jpg

I use this one the most. It's my main character.

And then I have a dog as my secondary character :3

2u8jmlv.jpg

I have a couple fursuits myself. I'm more fond of toony suits personally. While I can appreciate realistic ones visually I don't really enjoy wearing them

My main one is a Golden Tiger

20z68af.jpg

I use this one the most. It's my main character.

And then I have a dog as my secondary character :3

2u8jmlv.jpg

I love your fursuits! They're so cute!

I can't afford a fursuit, nor do I have the time and patience to make my own. But I do have Darth Fluffy, a combination of ears, tail, paw gloves, robe, and lightsaber. I think I've shared this elsewhere on the forum too, but here you go:

6tl5qe.jpg

FYI, I cut holes in the robe for the ears and tail. It's the Sith way.

I don't have one yet :( I'm working on it, I hope to make the tail and ears next month, but that's probably as far as I'll get for a while. Here's a picture of my fursona Nyx if you wanna see them though:

nyx_by_gothicchains-d994y9s.png?1

I would love a fursuit! I tried to make one over the summer, and it didn't go well. I was trying to make my African Wild Dog/mix fursona named Busker.

image.jpeg

I almost completely forgot about this thread, funnily enough. But I did get a new realistic partial for Glade made. Still waiting on that bodysuit

image.jpeg.3cee374cf0174ce8af840d564567d020.jpeg

I do not have one myself, I am not sure if I want one however I would go to the artist I mention below.

@FallenAngel64

If you do decide you want one look into clockwork creatures. Their suits are super realistic looking.

This is pretty much exactly what I think whenever I see fursuit stuff! I can appreciate the more cartoony styles, but it's not really my thing. I just want something really realistic - I'd probably go for a partial, since I don't cope with heat well. Maybe one day when I'm not completely broke. :P

I'm not actually a furry, but honestly I've been thinking about maybe trying to get into the fandom. Just seems so friendly and welcoming. And fun. Idk. Would probably be weird because I'm not a huge fan of anthros (aesthetically I much prefer feral characters), but *shrugs*

@Mirath Take it from me, don't wear that if you play Werewolf or Ultimate Werewolf at a convention. :evilsmile:

When I have the money, and time, I would love to make (or maybe have commissioned) a full fursuit. And maybe even work my way to a quadsuit, those are gorgeous! I'd love to make my draconic kintype, my fursona Rayven, and maybe a Unicorn as that is my spirit guide.