What is your favorite kind of pizza? - ๐Ÿ’ฌโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content

I just ate pizza and it was delicious! How do you guys feel about pizza, do you like it? I usually get a custom one that's been my favorite ever since the first bite:

ย 

• garlic and herb crust
  • white sauce
  • chicken
  • onions
  • buffalo sauce drizzle

ย 

What's your favorite kind? ^-^

*โ™ฅโ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกย ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ!ย ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก*โ™ฅ

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ!ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

Webp.net-resizeimage.gif.32dc7dd8c38d88247b42ca57d90aa732.gif

4 hours ago, beanjamoose said:

Call me boring but cheese pizza ^^" (Though pepperoni + sausage is good too!)

I actually can't eat pepperoni or sausage so when it comes to the classics, plain cheese is my favorite too!

• Like 1

*โ™ฅโ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกย ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ!ย ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก*โ™ฅ

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ!ย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

Webp.net-resizeimage.gif.32dc7dd8c38d88247b42ca57d90aa732.gif

When I was younger, I loved all sorts of pizza - especially tuna and frutti di mare. But I don't eat pre-made pizza since years for health reasons - those things feature wicked amounts of calories, you know? Hence, if I have pizza today, I'll make it myself all from scratch. And that's a science on it's own. I'd always go Neapolitan style: cold-aged dough only made from flour, water, salt and yeast. Tomato sauce, garlic, basil, and low-fat mozzarella topping. Basically a margarita. If I want it more fancy, I add some ham, tuna, or onions.

But what finally flashed me was visiting "Da Michele" in Naples. The pizza home-town and absolute pinnacle of pizza creation. Had a straight margarita there and it was so awesome! The dough is roasty and bready but very soft (the crust won't break if you bend it), and the topping is gooey, it runs down your fingers while eating. The taste is just a perfect balance between bright tomato and silk mozzarella. It's usually not eaten sliced, but rather "rolled" because the slices would bend and the topping would drop down. Everything other than this is.. well, a nice "pie" maybe, but I'd not call it "pizza" anymore. I try to get as close as possible to this with my homemade stuff, but the problem is the oven. I do own a tuned pizza maker which would run about 400ยฐC and do the pizza in 60-90 seconds, but that's still not enough to produce the signature "leopard spotting".

Here, this is how pizza should look like (I didn't make that one, mind you, it's from da Michele):

antica-pizzeria-da-michele-milano-cover.

ย 

Edited by Amber
  • Like 1