Fixing an issue with posting to clubs - ✅​​​​​​​ Implemented Suggestions - Kinmunity Jump to content

Posted (edited)

Hello! (*・ω・)ノ

There seems to be a bit of an issue with posting to clubs, more specifically, the number of bones earned from it. I noticed that the "Earning Bones" page describes this as follows:

1.PNG.19e4cc6a5cb5a5a5a0db28cf784d8e84.PNG

Note how this specifically mentions that only a single bone will be earned for starting a thread in a club. However, I made a thread in a club and discovered that I have now gained an extra ten bones for this post alone.

My bank before:

2.PNG.b8803dfaeafef5654abdf987e261ba51.PNG

After:

33.PNG.1ba4523d097a815771fa11f6ccad6ee1.PNG

So the "Earning Bones" page seems to incorrectly list how many bones are earned for this action. Not only is this disparity quite confusing, but also misleading and particularly inconvenient to those who closely keep track of how many bones they have. This page will need an update to correctly list the number of bones earned by starting threads in clubs. Alternatively, this could be a bug and the site is giving out more bones then it should, in which case that would be the issue which would need fixing. I might have posted this to Bug Reports instead but because I'm not entirely certain if this is a bug at all, I decided to post it here instead.

Thanks! ^-^

Edited by Effervescent-Daydream

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

This has been fixed.

• Like 1

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!