Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

alien b0y

Crotcheting & Knitting

Anyone here crotchet or knit? If so, how long? What got you into crocheting/knitting? What's your favorite thing to make?

To answer the questions, I've been crocheting on and off since I was 10, my grandmother got me started in 5th grade. I didn't really get a firm grasp on the concept until I was about 12 or 13 though. My favorite things to make are beanies and blankets. So far I've made about 10 or so beanies and a pretty small blanket for my rabbit's cage.

I crochet, and knit. I learned both from my grandmother as well as sewing, and other such things. I've been knitting since I was 6, and have been crocheting since I was 9, or 10. I do mostly crocheting now, and I love making amigurumis. x3

I crochet, and knit. I learned both from my grandmother as well as sewing, and other such things. I've been knitting since I was 6, and have been crocheting since I was 9, or 10. I do mostly crocheting now, and I love making amigurumis. x3

I love amigurmis! Could I see picture(s) of one you'd made?

I make them as toys for my son so they are a little beat up, but I found a couple and took a picture. XD

Amigurumis

I crochet, but only really simple things so far. I'd love to learn how to crochet some different patterns though, like a light shawl.

I make them as toys for my son so they are a little beat up, but I found a couple and took a picture. XD

Amigurumis

Those are so cute! !

I crochet, but only really simple things so far. I'd love to learn how to crochet some different patterns though, like a light shawl.

Try looking at YouTube videos! There's a lot out there that're great for beginners.

I knit and finger crochet. I like making simple things but am hoping to branch out soon.