Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

FallenAngel64

Chivalry MW

Well I've played Chivalry Medieval Warfare on PC and loved it. It's great, but I started playing it on PS3 and it's crapola! It lags even in single player and blocking and attacking is 50/50 that it will work. People constantly rubber-band around and if you get cought in the middle of a mob, good luck because it just going to be a managery of glitchy jumpy retardedness. Anyone else play both version and i'm not insane? It's fun , but screw that lag!

I haven't played the PC version, but I can attest that the console version is terrible. You can see my review of the Xbox 360 version on www.thatvideogameblog.com and suffice to say, I wasn't impressed. At least I didn't have to pay for it.