If pokemon were real, which pokemon would you choose as a companion and why? - Modern Gaming - Kinmunity Jump to content

If pokemon were real, which pokemon would you choose as a companion and why?

Personally, I would have to go with Sylveon. According to the Pokedex entries across various games, they can emit a "soothing aura" and can "read its Trainer’s feelings", which I can imagine being quite useful, especially on rough days. Also, they are, quite frankly, absolutely heckin adorable.

What pokemon would you want? ^-^ 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

Guest MariaTheFictionkin

Pretty much any strong, dark-minded and/or violent Pokémon like Mewtwo, Bisharp, Machamp, Zeraora, or even Arceus when he bore resentment to mankind. I thought a lot about this, but I cannot give a straight answer as there are a lot of personal matters that I have in terms of Pokémon. Anyways I'll at least talk about Arceus;

Arceus, one of my soulbonds, gives me the opportunity to be myself in the world he created. He possesses no judgment in the things I'm into and bares an iron fist towards people for similar if not the aforesaid reasons as I do. Arceus is almost like a father figure for me. He's powerful obviously. A dominating creature with the title of "God". Arceus was the one who came to my aid a couple of times when terrible things have happened to me. He's caring, only for those who chooses to care about so he doesn't fall pray to gullibility. He can also help guide me through the Pokémon world if I get stuck somewhere as well.

Arceus is definitely someone I would like to be accompanied with.

Arceus-pokemon-6677291-1280-768.thumb.jpg.5292ad27dd479cd760bf7390d49bf55a.jpg

Edited by MariaTheFictionkin