Guest deleted_1092

Shows you are currently watching?

I've been catching up on Once Upon A Time. Excellent show for fantasy/old tale lovers! I don't watch much television as I can't stand commercials, but a new season was added to Canadian Netflix recently. I've also been watching a lot of Anthony Bourdain stuff as well as The Inexplicable Universe with Neil DeGrasse Tyson, also on Netflix. 

Top Gear (UK)
Dr Who
Luther (just finished)
Broadchurch (just started)
Battlestar Galactica (remake and re-watching)
Star Wars Rebels
Desus & Mero (Viceland)

I've been watching the new Pokemon Sun and Moon series lately, also trying to keep up with the Animal Planet shows I like, which are the veterinary shows such as The Vet Life, Dr. Dee, and Dr. Jeff Rocky Mountain Vet. Also waiting impatiently for Zoo season 3, which should start a month from now. I'm sad it'll be on right when I have to go to school every week though, so I'll have to record it and watch it.

Watching American Gods myself and I'm loving it so far. The casting is so good. I think Ian McShane is perfect as Wednesday, his portrayal is just precisely how I'd imagined the character to be. You read the book, @Shezep?

@AzeriI read the book roughly ten years ago. I remember enough to recognize things when they appear in the show, but I've forgotten enough that I don't remember what happens next beyond the major plot points. It's pretty good that way. I'm almost, but not quite fiction kin with the Horus that they have there. I have some odd similarities with the AG Horus that aren't part of the historical Horus lore. (And those similarities were there prior to reading the book.) 

I'm also watching The Expanse.

And now I have my pick for who should play Horus in American Gods! I think Mpho Koaho would nail that part. He's been in Dark Matter, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and The Expanse too.  Also Falling Skies but I haven't gotten into that one very much. 

Just got done rewatching Black Bullet for the upteenth time earlier this morning. I love one of the characters in that show, it's a shame it only got one short season.

I'm now marathoning through the Night Manager. This show is amazing, on the last episode now.

Re-watching the original "The Outer Limits" on the Internet Archive. They are missing half of the first season, but I may eventually buy the series anyway. Tried watching the DVDs on Netflix, but they, too, were missing many of the discs and episodes. I guess people stole them. Shows how powerful the writing still is :-)

I got into Dragon Ball Super after the US release a few weeks ago. What a waste of 13 episodes, should've just re-watched Battle of Gods hah!

On 2017-04-18 at 5:01 PM, Lepus Europaeus said:

I'm rewatching Rick & Morty for the 100th time, waiting for season 3 XD

It's finally here! We have something awesome to watch once a week now :D

Edited by Voffen

right now it is 

Kakegurui

monogatari series

Dragon ball super (what a shocker)

one piece

true blood (gona finish season 7 soon) and all saw re watching it from time to time.

supernatural

for me.

A work colleague recently recommended the new series 'Midnight, Texas' to me. So far, with its second episode, I'm not disappointed. A medium, vampire, weretiger, and blonde assassin? Sounds like a run-up to a bad joke, but it looks like it's got a good mix of fantasy for me.