The Daily Dream Thread - Page 2 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content
Guest MariaTheFictionkin

The Daily Dream Thread

After lying in bed and trying to fall asleep, I had a dream about.... lying in bed and trying to fall asleep. But this time there was a spider in my room.

I can't win. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

Just had a strange dream in which I saw some incomprehensible signs around the moon. I saw them through my kitchen window quite clearly and wrote them down in-dream. Feels like someone wants to give me a message I don't understand yet. It looked somewhat like this:

image.png.c8653a8ae1bf2b29a0bcad72c261819b.png

Then I picked up my cell phone and camera from my living room. Bad idea; when I returned the signs were gone and the moon was at another place.

Western Guardian Dragon

Some of those symbols look like the Chinese for wood. 木

Anyway. This wasn't a recent dream, but it's a fun story to tell regardless. I had a dream once where I got taken by these guys in suits on a spaceship. They teleported with me to an unfamiliar desolate and open area, where there was a road. Standing on the road, they pointed out a large, full, unnaturally red moon. They told me that I would see this moon again, and that when I did, I would know that I was in the place I was meant to be.

Almost ten years later, I was going through Wyoming late at night. It was on 26, around the Crowheart/Diversion Dam area. The place looked just like where I was in the dream. And get this- there was the moon! Huge, redder than I ever thought a moon could be red, the whole scene exactly like in the dream. So is that random part of Wyoming where I'm meant to be? Hmm

Double-Crested Cormorant | Anhinga | Pachycephalosaurus

there is always a way - you just need to find it - if you can't find the way, make the way

I just had a dream that I saved a puppy from drowning in sand but was concerned there was something still wrong, and proceeded to heckin walk to the vet carrying the pupper like a baby. Then I guess I got to an airport?? And there I saw bts and talked to them until I woke up. I just saw this thread so enjoy my nonsense dream lmao

I had a dream last night that involved an anhinga, a guy who could shapeshift into a ram (and even normally had ram horns and was blue for some reason), and riding on an AI horse that seemed to purposefully choose the worst possible path through everything.

there is always a way - you just need to find it - if you can't find the way, make the way

Last night, I dreamed I walked into a Blockbuster of all things.  A Blockbuster that was actually open.  My dad was there and I straight up asked him if we were in 2004 again, so even dream me was confused I guess.  There were a bunch of old horror movie VHS tapes I decided to check out.  I walked out of the Blockbuster to find that it was directly inside Space Mountain at Disney World.  There were skeletons riding it for some reason.  IRL me hates roller coasters and so does dream me I guess so I noped outta there.  My dad decided to ride it though. 

Last night's was an interesting one. For a little clarification at our childhood home there was an area that due to being blocked off by a fence and being on the back of our yard we always had some imagination over what might be there, original especially. As a kid we'd have dreams sometimes where that area was larger, with more trees and up a slope of a massive hill, and in our dreams we'd explore that place. In reality though the area only had a few trees and there was just another house there. 

This dream took place in the large imagined version of the area but this time everything was mowed down. It was just a grassy upward hill, everywhere else was exactly the same and our yard was all there, just the hill was bare. Everything except this berry bush with something like blueberries, which after looking around I decided to start picking them. I was eventually joined by either our childhood friend. 

It was kind of nice, a little strange though. That might be why I've been playing on the petsites we played on as a kid all day haha 

-{Iros} [Complicated, Fictionkin]

I had a dream about high school again. Usually it's dreams of me and my husband in high school together which turns into some sort of science fantasy pretty fast and its weird/cool. 

But nope. This one was my actual high school. All the kids I used to know were in it, and we were on a field trip, and I was just doing my own thing when I heard a girl I was friends with talking horribly about me when she thought I couldn't hear, and was outraged that I got upset. And no one was defending me and saying I was overreacting that she said I was basically the worst person ever. I was so hurt and angry, that I walked away trying not to cry or scream at them.

It then cut to the school bus as we were going to the next place, and they all were only a few rows ahead of me, and making sure to talk about how annoying I was and how I overreacted and how sorry they were for the girl that she had to deal with that from me. 

I was literally on the verge of snapping. 

I felt the urge to get up and crash the bus so strongly that I ended up basically cracking, let out a scream of rage and hatred and did just that.

I woke up after that, angry at the dream, and then had to pee. 

🙃

//Fenrir//

The Knight Of The Shining Emperor-King
             The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

Guest Metakka
Posted (edited)

There was a sunset and a lot of fighter jets and helicopters and ground-based military vehicles. They were heading west. Something had happened but no one knew what. I was a soldier.

Edit: Doing some interpretation. Will share later.

Edited by Metakka
Also added some more prominent details

I had a dream inspired by Shadowrun apparently. 

I was visiting a city and started getting harassed by law enforcement over being an orc. Funny things is, I don't think I was an orc before I came to the city. I wasn't allowed to walk around without papers, which I didn't have. I looked in the mirror trying to decide if it was really too noticeable for me to be walking around, and yes, I saw definite bulges under my lip where the tusks were growing in. Rather than staying home, I put on a bigger hood, and went to see if someone I came to town with would help me get some papers. The friend didn't think anyone would sell them after what happened on Sunday. Apparently I did have something to do with what happened, but I don't remember what it was. I then asked them if they could get a message to the royals, who were the ones who invited me to come to the town in the first place. 

Apparently turning into an orc didn't bother me at all. 

Red Tailed Hawk Therian / Polymorph / Spirit Being / Anthro Hawk / Deitykin

I'm a Heru. No, not that one. 

I dreamt as I often do the world of the dream and our own was once again thank you he same. Seemingly indecipherable from one another, except that there was a heaviness to the environment and atmosphere that felt more morbid, more desolate. In it, I understood that there was some terrible illness that people were rightfully fearful of but the world kept trying to go on, that attempts to keep the machine going were made. In general everyone appeared tired, fatigued, drained, and it was clear their morale was flagging and that they were just trying to go through the motions. That these dream constructs legitimately were pulled down by the weight of apparent reality. Yet in contrast, I was unaffected in that not only was I rested and still vivacious, it was obvious to them I was not affected by the events or the reality that suggested the world was slipping away, not with a bang but a whimper.

It was not even that they envied me, it anything they were discomforted by it, because of what was "in my blood". That I was unable to be tainted by this illness that had taken so many, just as I was not seemingly broken by the burdens of the world. My dream dreamt to me that what it meant in this was obvious, that I was a "chimera", or what it specifically meant in "not wholly human". I could not become ill from a disease that affected only people. It made me apart from them and while it did not concern them that I was - their hope so severely broken because of the dying light of civilization - it made them reliant upon me. As everything else of man withered away, most of all it's hope, I felt more and more attuned to the animal aspect and it manifest through the inner me into the outer me. I felt more alive and free, taking on more the aspect of the great, ancient cat until I was wholly myself and it was left to me to confront the sickness.

I fought with a symbol of it and I killed it handedly, the struggle, the dance of life and death, meant nothing to me from a manifestation of illness that could not touch me. Whereas it plagued others and consumed them slowly, it could not so much as scathe me. Where it assumed me to be mere man it fought with something that bore tooth and claw, which tore it asunder. It struggled and flailed but I did not relent, neither did I until I expunged it. All the people who looked on saw both these things for what they were, myself as the sabertooth, and the illness as a twisting, corruptive shadow. Two spirits endowed with supernatural symbol and myth locked in what would regularly be impossibility. Rightfully so the dream constructs were mesmerized and while they feared this spectre of sickness, fleeing from it, they accepted and noted after that it only ever made sense why it was I was untainted and that I went so far to kill it. That in order to do so, I had to not be a person at all.

A very insightful and rich dream, I think, one with a great amount of metaphor and deep symbolism, so much so it was overt about what it was.

Smilodon Populator

So this dream was yet another one of my odd transformation dreams

I was thinking about all the conundrums I've been in lately, and I said out loud "I need to find a path." Suddenly the sky started turning psychedelic patterns and a loud hum began emanating from everything. I then had a thought. "Wait, what if I'm not looking for a path? What if...I AM THE PATH?!" and I heard a loud BANG and everything turned back to normal.

Later on, I discovered that I had gained a shapeshifting power in that event. I could turn into a path? That's right. I could turn into a path. Riveting. Except it was actually useful, because I realized that when I did that, I was being transported into, IDK some other dimension or instance that was separate from the rest of the world. And this enabled other people to use me to travel through some portal to anywhere they wanted to be. So I could be a magical path that takes people wherever they wanted to go.

File that under "strangest superpowers."

Guest NyxPantherinae

I dreamed I was infiltrating a ship with zombies, hidden explosives, and giant sharks surrounding it. More recently I dreamt of a mutation that granted photosynthesisis to non autotrophs, yet made the ears vulnerable to some bizarre fatal injury. I had more interesting dreams but far worse ones too.

I had two notable dreams the past week. The first one was a nice little draconian dream, in which I watched a local riding event in my former home village as draconian, fly-hopping onto roofs and climbing up walls to have a better view. My foot claws were incredibly sharp.

The second dream event happened yesterday morning and was far less comforting. It was maybe the worst helicopter crash nightmare I ever had. I was at a place of my early youth and people dear to me were around. There was my uncle's ex-wife (very strange), my deceased grandpa, my father and another person I didn't know. Obviously the heli (I could even pinpoint the type) was out of control (flying backwards), then crashed nearby. It felt like a terror attack and nuclear explosion. We retreated to a room in the house opposite the crash place, and barricaded the door. I heard three very severe outerworldly and terrifying explosion sounds. None of us was hurt, but it got very hot around the door, as if some kind of radioactive radiation was involved. We listened to the radio and tried to reach the fire brigade. I woke up and wrote down the dream. Afterwards I had some three lucid dreams where I looked around for crashing aircraft. I actually found some, but this was not nearly as severe as the initial dream. Investigating one crash scene, there was only harmless litter.

I was so concerned about this that I spoke to a colleague in office. After ruling out any obvious relations to my real life, she attributed it just to stress. I stated that the stress level at work currently wasn't so high (it was much higher earlier this year), but she meant that this wouldn't matter and implied that my subconcious might just throw this at me after accumulating stress. Well of course that's an easy answer and possible but still.. why this exact dream scene? The dream scene basically shows me and people around me at a place I'm familiar with, endangered by something. Now this could generally refer to anything threatening my current life, some kind of latent fear, e.g. of my parents death. Problem is that the dreams were already present years ago, where named fear was not at all present. Also if we take a closer look, then I'm trying to protect myself and the people around me, some of which I don't even know, and the aircraft invades the place original to me from the from the outside; it doesn't originally belong there. Furthermore, I can identify it as technology which somehow went out of control. Whether this is a targeted attack or an accident is unclear, but I can not avoid the event or influence it in any way, I can only observe it. It could all still relate to an unknown real-life thread, but could as well relate this to my kin identity: the aircraft representing human technology that has gone berserk, and the place I am representing Earth. There is also another interpretation related to the astral plane.

In any case the message of the dreams is basically very clear: I feel that something dear to me is endangered by a foreign force which I cannot control, things are getting increasingly dangerous, the effects will be catastrophic, and I can not do much to prevent the catastrophe but can only hope for the best and try to mitigate the effects. It's no wonder I'm concerned tbh.

Update 2019/07/14: there was also no shortage of dreams last night.. in one of them I was on a business trip in Paris with my mother and we had strange trouble getting back; in another one I was apparently threatened by something radioactive but I can't even remember what it was. The fear of radioactivity is something that can be explained very easily since I've grown up near a nuclear power plant and we were given emergency flyers in school; also the Tschernobyl incident did greatly scare me as a child. So, my subconscious is throwing any kind of strange stuff at me, but the threathening feeling of all of this is about 10-20 times weaker than that one helicopter crash...

Western Guardian Dragon

Had a dream recently where I was a supervillain and my roommate was an amnesiac superhero, and my plans were always thwarted because I had to stop and save my roommate.

Posted (edited)

Right before I fell asleep, I heard someone say "this dream is going to be significant." Probably just the start of the dream, but figure I'll put it down before I forget it anyway.

It was just a big mix of stuff. So I'll list in bullet points.

• I was in a car with my mom, who was driving, and she tried to park in a space that was too narrow. This resulted in her door scraping on the white van nearby. The owner of the van came rushing out of the store and said "oh don't worry! just give me $70 and nothing bad will happen." We didn't have $70 so she got increasingly angry the more we told her we didn't have the money. Eventually she started attacking us, so we left.
  • There was a tall mountain covered with snow. I was climbing the mountain. The snow began to turn red the higher I climbed, and I came across a crashed Soviet spacecraft. Preparing to find corpses, I approached the wreck. No human corpses, but one dead whale, split in half. Blood was rushing out of the whale like a waterfall.
  • I was in a canyon with these giants who were throwing things at each other. One of them had, what do you know, the whale, and threw it at the other giant.
  • I was in a store with several racks of books and jewelry. The books were about aquaponics and several were in Japanese, one was about Osaka. One of them was a road atlas. The jewelry was astrologically themed.
  • That's all I remember and I don't get how that's supposed to be significant.
Edited by Kerguelen

So I should explain we usually don't dream as ourselves, we often dream as being a different person entirely! In this case the dream was as a woman, perhaps mid 20s/30s, observing some younger people from afar. It did feel likes something out of a movie but I couldn't place which one? The people, who were most likely teens, went through several areas as something like a trial. I remember there being a park, some woods, and so on. It seemed to be like a game and I didn't get any stressful impressions, but I'm not quite sure why I/the woman was following them. 

-Autin [Andromedan]

Dream activity is still high at the moment for me. Last night, I chased the train to Hogwarts (yes, from Harry Potter) in draconian form. That was funny. One or two nights before, I had a dream of a graduation party in my old school as it seems. I was somehow responsible for the organization, and found a kind of bomb assembly with a countdown timer in a gymnasium room. It included a fire extinguisher, a rope and a can with inflammable liquid or gas. Tried to somehow deactivate it - and heck, I'm sure I've seen that mechanism before. Luckily every time the countdown reached about 8 minutes, it was reset to 15 minutes, so the party could go on, haha.

Then earlier today I read an article about fires in the Artic regions, causing immense amounts of CO2. Also, general media is full of reports about climate change because of the heat wave in Europe, and scientists keep pointing out that Earth is heating up globally, at a rate never seen before, caused by mankind. Seeing all this I can't help but think about my helicopter nightmares. Being concerned about climate change and environmental destruction is so extremely ingrained in my mind. The dreams show technology out of control.. endangering a place I love and want to protect, heating things up, making me and my people hide away, feeling live threatening... it fits so well.

Western Guardian Dragon

Content warning: violence.

Today I had a dream which reminded me a bit of yours @Red-in-Tooth.. gradually going from human to beast mode. I was attending some kind of celebration; there were friends, but also there was an unknown, very fat/strong-built and tall guy who would tease and hurt everybody using a whip. Everyone was scared of him and I soon got angry at him for hurting my friends. I picked a first fight with him but found that I (in my normal human form) wouldn't stand much of a chance, so I partially woke up and wondered if I could dream this again and apply some non-human powers. Soon enough I dived into the dreamworld again and found the celebration almost over, but spotted the guy again talking to some people. He didn't really want to fight me anymore but I was angry and determined to teach him a lesson. So I challenged him and asked him to get his whip. We proceeded to the lobby and started to fight. First I was trying to fight by physical means but had no chance because he was way heavier and stronger. Then I tried some psionic and mental attacks which somewhat worked, but still were not enough to beat him.

At that point I was somewhat aware I was dreaming, but couldn't exert any control over the dream, I just let things happen. Then all of a sudden, I switched to something like beast mode which I identify as my true power. That was... a powerful and horrible feeling at the same time, looking at it now. It felt somewhere between a natural catastrophe and an explosion. I think I was still in human form but the guy was completely overwhelmed by this power, and couldn't do anything against me. What was an enemy I could impossibly beat before, I now could have torn to pieces in just a second. I think I actually ripped his head off. The people around in the lobby were shocked and speechless, and I could hear myself making a dragon's roar, and dragony groans and snorts.

This dream relates to a few in-meditation and shifting events of mine, including the one end of 2018 that triggered the intense identity exploration I'm still conducting. It feels like there's a beast inside me that will show no mercy against enemies once triggered and unchained; the power of that beast is far, far beyond what my current body or any body currently found on the planet is physically capable of. It can't be some extinct animal either. I can only find likewise power in mythology and fiction, speaking of dragons with additional psionic or magic skills. It's like a natural force, it uses every imaginable power to obliterate enemies. But it is hard to control, sometimes on the edge of going berserk, and acts on instinct and emotion more than rationality. It feels unsettling and utterly fascinating at the same time. 

Western Guardian Dragon

That is in many respects the feeling of it in general to my experience, @Amber. That it is a force of nature and is more akin to riding the rush than really controlling it, guiding the narrative some but being purely free. It is often violent, as things of nature are, and is symbolic of the totality of nature. No one living thing can represent that force, all of them do in sum in turn, yet such a force is more than of a hurricane or avalanche. 

Such a dream reminds me of my own this past night as it fits a similar narrative as the others. Although this time it was more elaborate, as it had another intricate logical structure. All was normal as with every other time but in this instance, the prospect of traveling back in time was the focus. The goal was to alter the past to rectify something that another had done in distorting continuity and time, which is to say our time in this instance now had errors - something which I and my company present could note, although only I could really see it which suggests I only I had the cognition to recognize the inconsistencies - and that the only way to go there was to use me. Apparently these dream constructs were aware that I was not as I outwardly appeared and knew that I had astral ties, particularly as something ancient and prehistoric. As much as they understood this so too did they rightfully fear and concern about being pulled into the astral realm so they could travel by spirit to the past as it would make them woefully vulnerable, even more so since they could not take any of modern technology with them.

They were also concerned that they could not define where the deviation took place that allowed these events to overlap and how our reality became the one it did rather than stay a separate timeline. But that did not matter, so I pulled them into the astral realm with me. Of course, as one expects, human beings in such an experience are confused, disoriented, frightened, and lost, they were not particularly fond of the journey let alone coming out on the other side. They were, of course, still themselves in the dream but now suddenly they had a very large, still out of place cat with them during the latter 1700s. After they went about acquiring some clothes, they managed to figure out that in some way the Continental Congress - unclear as to just which it was - had been influenced and they managed to stop it. This merited some sort of fight with the interposing agents but needless to say, having a secret nearly half ton of predatory cat on one's side is more or less a trump card. Whoever they were, why ever they were, were dispatched in short order and crumpled before the retort. As things were supposed to have gone, events played out normally from there and the covert act of eliminating the interference put continuity back in line.

What makes this more novel is that the future continuity was still altered in that people recognized retroactively that somehow animals were involved in it. I presume because they found said interlopers mauled by a very large cat. So when it was we returned, it was common knowledge that something strange had happened then but no one knew what it was; a new myth and mystery but one that did not alter time.

Smilodon Populator

I just woke up from a dream where Atlanteans were discovered, and were technologically advanced enough to potentially kill everyone on the surface and decided to start what I would eventually find out was called "Project Deluge."

In the dream my husband and I were both the sons of powerful military leaders, and were high ranking military special ops soldiers as well.

In the beginning of the dream the world didn't know about the Atlanteans, but many private and military science installations had begun to pick up very odd readings from the deepest parts of the ocean floor.

Apparently there was an eccentric billionaire who had built a home under water in the middle of the ocean. Think an oil rig combined with Rapture from Bioshock but only one house, and that was it. Apparently he was the first to pick up the readings in his own private oceanography lab a month before everyone else picked them up, but no one had heard from him since he had sent emails about it, then ceased to respond, and haven't been heard from in about a month, until this morning, when only a single message got through to the closest base. "Send help. Danger."

So since his lab had much more data on the phenomena and we needed that information because whatever they had found was frightening.

So they sent us, and a small squad of special ops to go to the billionaires house and retrieve the data, and find the billionaire if possible, but the data was the main objective.

We get there and find the place trashed, with water up to our ankles in some areas, but the integrity of the place was still in great condition. Oddly enough however, the place seemed like someone had been there right up until we got there, but we found no one as we were going deeper into the building. We found that all our outgoing comms were being blocked, but local comms were still working allowing us to stay in local communication.

So as we're going deeper, because this place is straight out of a sci-fi action game, some of our squad goes missing, one at a time, so we already know that someone, or something, is in the house/base with us so we're on edge, cautious, and not letting the few members of our squad left out of each other's sight.

So eventually since we're much more cautious and making sure all of us are together at all times, we finally see our first Atlantean, think of Aquaman and Atlantis the Lost Empire combined. So we start fighting because they are trying to kill us, and we kill a few of them through concentrated firepower, since their armor is very tough (it was made to withstand the pressure of the deep sea floor its strong) but eventually we kill a few, but before we can really get a good look at their armor, and weapons other Atlanteans retrieve the bodies through counter-assaults at our rear and flanks drawing off our attempts.

So we continue down to the lab and retrieve the information, and discover the Atlanteans plans. A Hydrogenesis Engine would be placed at the top of the oil rig-like set up on top of the house. We found logs hidden in the data left behind by the billionaire, who was now dead, as we discovered his body next to the Hydrogenesis Engine. Judging by what he had been saying, he had been able to hide for the better part of the month, and was listening in on the Atlanteans who were using his house as a forward base, and was able to decipher both their written and spoken language, and learned of their plans, and made these logs as he was hiding in order for someone, anyone, who found them before their plan was finished might be able to stop it. Each log was increasingly more disturbed, and the billionaire was increasingly tired and wounded as he ran from Atlanteans and worked out their plans.

He figured out how the machine worked, and its purpose. It would convert oxygen and hydrogen in their air into water, and using a special energy source the Atlanteans had discovered deep in the trenches of the planet, they would have enough energy to flood the entire planet, and get rid of all surface land. It wasn't for environmental purposes, or anything like that. They just wanted to get rid of all the surface for more "land" to develop closer to the water's surface. Hence the translated name "Project Deluge." Apparently though, the depth and pressure of the ocean floor wasn't able to convert the required oxygen and hydrogen into water, so they needed to place it somewhere where they could convert mass amounts of air into water without being found, so they had decided on the billionaire's house-base. They hadn't anticipated that the military would send a special ops team though, as they had thought they had shut down comms on their place before he had sent out his information.

He also figured out how to potentially disarm the device, but wasn't able to attempt it as they hadn't finished moving the working device to the top yet, and when they had, he had no way of getting to it once it had been moved and worked on in the base. But the logs hadn't been updated in about a week.

So long story short, there was a lot of fighting and fighting to get back to the top, and along the way finally getting comms out to find that the war between the humans and the Atlanteans had begun in the day we were down there. (Apparently we were down there for almost 24 hours)

When we got close to the top we came across a group of Atlanteans who didn't immediately try to kill us, and tried to communicate with us, so we told the rest of our squad to stand down, and we would try to talk to the Atlanteans, albeit very cautiously. 

So me and my husband begin to talk to them, preparing to use what little notes on their language that we have from the billionaire, but it turns out they knew English because they had been studying the language for a while to intercept communications on the surface for information on when to strike. But these Atlanteans had a change of heart when they met the billionaire, and realized this war was incredibly dangerous, and was wrong, and since they had never seen a human in person before, they had never really felt anything towards them. They had secretly been sending out messages to other Atlanteans who opposed the mass genocide they were about to commit, in favor of peace and cultural sharing between the two races, and had amassed a small group of elite soldiers who were sympathetic to the cause, and large groups of civilian Atlanteans, and the scientists and cultural leaders who were against the idea, and had been working on stopping the war before it had begun, but they hadn't been able to stop it in time, and wanted to travel to the surface to help create peace with the humans, and to stop their insane people from killing all surface life. So they wanted to "defect" from the Altanteans to assist us and help us survive to create peace. 

Some of our squad didn't trust them, and threatened violence because they assumed this was a trap, and said that the military leaders wouldn't accept their help. But my husband and I told them to stand down, and since our fathers were military leaders themselves, we'd make them listen if they didn't agree from the start. So we took them with us, and with their help, our combined might was enough to break through the Atlantean blockades to stop us from getting to the Hydrogenesis Engine, and using their advanced weaponry, and armor, we didn't suffer any causalities, but the Atlanteans on our side made us not kill any more Atlanteans, instead using their own tech against them to overload their armors, and the neural link between Atlantean Elites and their equipment to stun and knock them out. Once we got to the surface, the Elites and scientists helped us overload the Hydrogenesis Engine, which was going to detonate, and we also planted a logic bomb in their systems to erase any blueprints and notes on the machines assembly to prevent it from being implemented again, while also taking copies of a lot of their systems to use in reverse-engineering their tech to defend against it.

They got us to one of their transports, (think Aquaman and Atlantis the Lost Empire again and that's what their tech looks like) and got us inside, while their people were in smaller and personal transport vehicles of their own, and we left as the Hydrogenesis Engine exploded and the base was thrown into disarray.

I woke up as our group of soldiers, scientists, and cultural leaders made our way to the base we had been sent coordinates to by our fathers. 

//Fenrir//

The Dark Thief Of Knowledge ~ The Bound Beast Of Predation ~ The Paradox Loremaster ~ The Digital God Of The Black Waters

Aha! So I'm not the only one who sometimes has dreams that could make great cinematic movies. Something of this magnitude maybe happened to me three or four times in my life, but I typically don't remember all the details. Fantastic writedown, @KnightFenrirWulfhart! I just wonder why on Earth our subconscious sometimes creates such immensely complex stories just out of the blue without any obvious reason...

Western Guardian Dragon

@Amber

I'm glad as well. I can't actually remember having a normal dream that didn't spin  off into some long winded story. 

I'm not sure but I think it might have to do with active creativity. People who tend to not actively focus on creative endeavors tend to have dreams that are simpler to understand and more overt symbols for ease of understanding. I believe that with people who are actively creative the brain is already steeped in symbolism and grandeur that it weaves up tales of complex stories.

//Fenrir//

This morning I had another great "buffet-eating" dream again. The ones that get lucid and make me try all thinkable foods in quick succession. This time I started with pizza. Thin crust. Cheese slice, ham and pineapple slice, camembert slice (huh?). Later I went to dessert and even tried things I didn't know how they tasted like, haha. I can remember a Lycee-style piece, a kind of caramelized onion, baklava, a kind of puff pastry filled with caviar-like stuff. Oh boy! These things always taste soo realistic in that very moment!

Strange thing is that 80-90% of my dreams can be reasonably explained. Most of them directly relate to up-to-date real life events. For example the eating dreams always happen when I'm undereating in real life, so I'm craving to just eat what I want and stuff myself with fast food and sweets, haha. Then there are ones where I try to solve weird puzzles and dangerous situations in an environment where my colleagues or former schoolmates appear. That quite well relates to my professional job as a scientist, although the in-dream sceneries tend to get quite strange at times. 

But then there is that remaining 10-20% fraction I just don't understand. At the same time, this is the most interesting fraction. Most of the dreams I've posted here fall into that cluster, especially the helicopter and plane crash dreams. They don't have any visible relation to my current life that would make much sense, unless one takes a very abstract level; but the dreams are not at all abstract, but very specific. Now, why should exactly this fraction of dreams lack any explanation or meaning? I'd rather think it more logical to assume there actually is a meaning, but I just don't get it yet. That's why I like to document them. I hope that one day, some meaning may evolve when combined with kin-related real-life introspection. 

Western Guardian Dragon