The Daily Dream Thread - Page 3 - 💬​​​​​​​ Chit Chat - Kinmunity Jump to content
Guest MariaTheFictionkin

The Daily Dream Thread

I have LOTS of dreams with dogs or Wolfs in them. In one dream, I saw a reddish brown husky running with a pack of Wolfs. Then the husky stops and turns it’s head look at me... but i wasn’t in the dream... it was looking at me

I had a dream I was at a giant mess hall hungry and unable to eat anything once the workers asked if I wanted gluten free pancakes one of the girls stole my money and I beat her up

I don't remember the details so much now, it's been too long since I woke up, but I know I kept having nightmares last night, and multiple times I hit a point where I was like, "Okay I don't like this, I'm out." and woke up, ending the dream.  It happened about three times, and I didn't return to the original dream when I went back to sleep.

While I'm not having the kinds of dreams I wish I was having at the moment, it's good to know I can just stop a dream that isn't suiting me.  It makes me feel confident I can get back into the groove of lucid dreaming soon, as that was something I used to do a lot and fell out of being able to do for a while.

they/them    trans    nonbinary  •  witch  •  otherhearted    questioning dragonkin

I dreamt I had to beat a clown in a butter eating competition.

I won and threw up after.

come with me catch a heffalump, sit with me on a muddy clump, we'll sing a song of days gone by

run along now dont be glum, get yee gone now have some fun

dont be long for the end is nigh