Anyone Keeping Up with The Dutchess of England? - 🗞️​​​​​​​ Current Events - Kinmunity Jump to content

Anyone Keeping Up with The Dutchess of England?

I heard yesterday that one of the babies has been born. Name has been released but no one has seen the baby yet. I am now on search to get that name hehe. Does anyone else keep up with this news or is it just my weird hobby.

Honestly, since I check my Bing carousel everyday for my news (essentially I wake up and read my newspaper 😛 ) I see a lot of news about the British Royal Family, so while I don't read them, since I think most of it is nonsensical nitpicking and trying to find something wrong with every single person in the family, but I was like, "Gosh darn, how many kids is this now?! Didn't you just have your first like 6 months ago?!" So while I know it's been years, it sure doesn't feel like it.  

I actually couldn't get around this since every news show here in Germany would feature the baby... Archie is the name. I couldn't care much less tbh.

• Like 1

Western Guardian Dragon

The name Archie has been getting a lot of trash lately because of it... 

Quickly hides my chosen name, which I did NOT choose because of the baby, I chose it before, dang it! Stop asking me that!

Zonic the Zone Cop, at your service.

ring_gif_by_1luigifan54321s-d5c3590.gif.85ac46ec054ce015cfad5084b95a031a.gif

Archie || Fleety || Xeros || Hallow || Jade || Royal || Bane || Zonic || Price || Xeno ||