Kinmunity 2.0 is currently in open beta. The site isn't 100% complete and there may be some bugs to iron out, but the general public is invited to register and help test!

This is a mobile game, I play it on my tablet. Funny story how I got one, one day my laptop broke down and so as a temporary replacement my mom bought me a tablet in the mean time. Little did I know I'd end up finding this untapped gaming world of mobile. I'd never known they existed before then.

I play games to wind down and relax, sometimes just to have something to do. I have a really boring home, no one really talks or hangs out and whats worse the atmosphere is rather distant. Most of the people mean well and just want to be left alone to their devices, all day that is. 

So I've had the game Arena of Valor for a while now and really enjoy it. I don't know why but it happens to have a very toxic community and thats the only thing troubling about it for me. Someone can come in and start cursing out the team mates trying to work together and have a good time. It's a sad thing to be sure but I can't help but really love how the game works and have done over 700 matches by now. I wish that the people I played with would be more cooperative and kind to one another because to me its not about losing or winning I just want to have a good time and play hard and work together with others. I've even been reported falsely by toxic and abusive people and it just makes me really feel concerned for my health. The game that is relaxing to be sure because I love the style and game-play and something about it is really de-stressing for me...but the people who can possibly end up as your team mate in the game is scary to me and all I can do is my best. 

Another kind of game I like that is easy at first before incredibly hard are the matching kinds of games..the games that make you match things and slowly build your way up to creating something..I guess an example would be this cafe game I own called Manor Cafe and you get to decorate the interior. I like it but the more levels you complete the more pay to play it feels...I've beaten hard levels over time and thats no big deal though. I just wish In could decorate more. Something about that is really relaxing for me and I find it takes my mind off of stress even though its hard to put down and sometimes I can't even complete a level and continue with the game.

Anyone play games that cause them joy or stress? how do you guys relax? what kind of mobile games are people into? gardening? shopping? dressing? fighting style? rpg? racing? let me know in the comments below because I would like to know.

I messed up a little when I said this is a mobile game and forgot to write the name of the game down before anything else. Arena of Valor is what I meant to say. 

You ever play the party game Mafia? Basically, everyone has roles, nobody is aware of each others roles, a minority of the players are mafia members trying to kill everyone else by picking them off one per night, and everyone else works together to discover and kill the mafia members during the day. There's an online mobile version of this but with werewolves. It's just called Werewolf Online. I could explain the atrocity of its existence, but I feel like it would be better summed up with a dialogue:

(Day 4, players 1-10 are still alive)

1 (seer): okay dudes 2 is a werewolf

2 (junior ww): (speaks thai in an english server)

3 (gunner): (shoots 2)

(2 kills 1 at the last minute out of spite and dies. 1's lover 4 (sect leader) dies. All the sect members (5-8) lost their leader so they all die. 8 (avenger) kills 3 on the way out. 9 dies because he was afk for too long. 10 is the only one left alive)

10 (fool): lol gg guys

...but yeah, it's actually pretty fun for when you've got a few minutes to kill.

Edited by Mazkl
  • Haha 1

I play an embarrassing amount of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. The Animal Crossing series has been a serious source of comfort for me since around 2012-2013 when my depression and anxiety were just kicking off and starting to wreak havoc on me. The calm casual nature of the games is really soothing and even when Pocket Camp gets repetitive (grinding villager friendship levels for example), it's something for me to focus on besides my worries and it's adorable on top of it all. I just love all the cute items and customizations, I guess. It's fun for me anyway!

I also go through bouts of being completely addicted to a game called Bakery Story. It's freakin' impossible to get far in a reasonable time frame in this game without cash shop stuff, so I've been stuck with the same size bakery for like...years. Regardless, I still play it after all these years because something is satisfying in a sensory manner with the sound effects for cooking, and the art style/colorful decorations you can unlock are really cute. I don't know why I keep getting addicted to it, it's not even good. I just can't seem to let it go!

I play some Arena of Valor on switch-

Uh, I play mostly gacha games. My favorites are Dragalia Lost and Unison League because of how I can team up and win battles with friends.

I used to play Fire Emblem Heroes but stopped after I almost tried to spend over 100 dollars in one day trying to get Sumia.

I dunno. I don't mobile game much. I mostly use my 3DS for on-the-go play.

I'm a bit on-and-off with mobile games really. I can play them for a while obsessively and some I stick with, others I kind of get bored of only to come back later to play more. 

I used to play a fair bit of Summoners War, haven't in a while but thinking of checking it out again. Disney TsumTsum I've still got installed but I haven't touched for a while, it's good fun when I'm in the mood for it though. Go-to games when I just want something low-effort or relaxing are Neko Atsume, Microsoft Solitaire, crossword puzzles or Paper Wings. 

My main game at the moment is Digimon Links, I'm semi-addicted whoops haha. Trying my hardest to resist the temptation to spend money so far. 

I used to play a lot of mobile games but I eventually got tired of most of them. There's only three I still really play! Pokemon Go is the main one, since it's one of the few things that can get me to go out for walks everyday. I'm still pretty new to it, I guess, but I do really enjoy it! Team Instinct best team. 😄

I also sometimes play Merge Dragons or Zen Koi 2 when I'm trying to relax or get to sleep.

I play Jurassic World: The Game on-and-off. I like collecting and evolving the different creatures, even though the, uh, "questionable" anatomy and design choices kinda bug me. It's a good time waster. I've never been really competitive about it or anything though. I just wanna get a Yudon and I can die happy lol. FLUFF BOI.

Edited by Charias