What MMOs Do You Play?

Hey, fellow gaming kin!

I saw Guild Wars 2 mentioned a couple times in other threads, as well as other MMOs and online games, but there doesn't seem to be a catch-all thread dedicated to finding other folks to play these games with (the only one sort-of like this is limited to casual browser-based games). My hope is to perhaps build a little network of kin who play these sorts of games, in an effort to make playing them a little less lonely. :3

When I do play a MMO, it's usually Guild Wars 2, and it seems like the game that is most accessible and popular among gamers right now. However, I also have active accounts for:

-The Secret World

-The Elder Scrolls Online

-TERA

As well as inactive (i.e. not currently subscribed to) accounts for:

-World of Warcraft

-Final Fantasy XIV

Does anyone else play any of these games? Are there other MMO-type games that you enjoy playing? Would you be up for playing them with fellow Kinmunity members?

Naia    444

I play social MMOs. I am a volunteer staff member on Furcadia, and my name there is unapologetically "therianthrope". I used to manage a sim on Second Life, but no longer play it actively. I will play second life socially if other members wish to, using the account ShiroUlv :)

I play social MMOs. I am a volunteer staff member on Furcadia, and my name there is unapologetically "therianthrope". I used to manage a sim on Second Life, but no longer play it actively. I will play second life socially if other members wish to, using the account ShiroUlv :)

Ah, I didn't even think of Second Life. I have an account, but I haven't used it much in the past year. I don't really know many people on there. If anyone is interested, I'll share my username, but I prefer to exchange such information privately.

Dinocanid    26

I have second life, but it lags to no end for me so i can't even play it on the lowest settings.

I mostly play DC Universe Online with my ps3, though not many people seem to. I'm currently stuck on the lv 30 difficulty spike.

I have second life, but it lags to no end for me so i can't even play it on the lowest settings.

I mostly play DC Universe Online with my ps3, though not many people seem to. I'm currently stuck on the lv 30 difficulty spike.

I actually do have an account for the PS3 version, but I really haven't played it very much. It's actually a decent game, but I find it difficult to get into MMOs on console. I used to play FFXI that way, but it started to become really obtuse. My TV is too far away from my couch, making the logistics of a decent setup a pain (I also hate using voice chat unless I know someone really well, as people can be jerks).

alien b0y    0

I really like TERA and Rift. I'm really picky about the MMOs I play and those are the ones I've found that I like.

edit: I also played WoW for a little while before realizing my computer wasn't handling it well. I'd like to get into it again once I get a better computer.

Bran    0

If I play....right now it's just Elder Scrolls.

Should I happen upon a better PC in the future, I may take up Lord of the Rings Online again.

Kakoroff    29

I have quite a few games. Like. Maybe over 250 games >.<

The mmo's I play frequently are a bit numerous, and have a hard time fitting into my schedule, listed from most played to least played: Guild Wars 2 (my new fave), ESO , SWTOR, Neverwinter, Vindictus, and Tera(not as frequently). I had FF14, but I can't afford the subscription right now.

And my god. Furcadia. *face desk*

Oh, and LOTRO was pretty fun, until I hit the areas where you needed to pay to unlock all the side quests, or whatnot. Haven't played it for several years though, may have changed.

Shoukei    0

I played WoW for many years and am about 4 months clean! Just raiding with a serious guild is too demanding...like a job and being an Australian on a US server makes times awkward.

I played TERA for a while but found the community hard to break into or overly hostile even so ended up quitting due to loneliness :(

Kakoroff    29

Oh, forgot to mention, if you want to friend me on guild wars 2, just PM me and I'll give you my user name and digits. Or any other MMO for that matter. I don't usually play with people (i tend to play solo most of the time), but I don't mind playing with others :)

Allos    94

I played TERA a lot when it came out on steam with a friend and played LOTRO for a bit. Haven't played either for a while though find them a bit boring if I'm not playing/talking with anyone.

If anyone would like to exchange username / character name, feel free to check my first blog post. I have everything listed there, as well as general gaming network info (Steam, PSN, etc.). n.n

I play SWTOR and ESO, though not too often. Both are very enjoyable games though.

I don't play ESO very much, but you can feel free to add me to your contact list, if you'd like. It's listed here. :3

I play Guild Wars 2. I play as a female Charr Ranger.

Yay, charrcharr! Most of my characters are also charr, my main also being a ranger. n.n

If you'd like to add me to your contact list, I have my username listed here. :3