Ouroboros85

RPG: Looking for players.

Ouroboros85    16

I am looking to start a weekly or bi-weekly RPG game using the silcore system (if you haven't used it before its very flexible, fast and easy to learn.) I would like to run the campaign in the Heavy Gear universe (again if you don't know about it, don't worry.) but depending on interest would be happy to run anything science fiction or fantasy. Hours will be decided upon discussion with interested players as my own are almost completely flexible.

The game will be played on Roll20 with either skype or a google hangout (which can be integrated with Roll20) to ease communication.

Feather    0
I am looking to start a weekly or bi-weekly RPG game using the silcore system (if you haven't used it before its very flexible, fast and easy to learn.) I would like to run the campaign in the Heavy Gear universe (again if you don't know about it, don't worry.) but depending on interest would be happy to run anything science fiction or fantasy. Hours will be decided upon discussion with interested players as my own are almost completely flexible.

The game will be played on Roll20 with either skype or a google hangout (which can be integrated with Roll20) to ease communication.

I would love to take part. I have skype, but any way to play is fine for me.

Antono    0

I'm very interested in joining your game.

I haven't played with the silCore system but I recently got hold of the DP9-909 book and I was fascinated: this is exactly the kind of game I was looking for! However, I could't find anyone playing it...

So, I had to register in this forum just to be able to post here and ask to join. Please count me in. :alien9:

I have both a Skype and a Roll20 account. Also, may I vote for science fiction?

I'm more of a fantasy fan but I can roll with anything. Eh, see what I did there? :D

-coughs- Anyways, we'd be interested. We already have a roll20 account but we don't know the system so you may need to provide the resources for it.

~Jessie