Welcome to Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an online community resource for otherkin, therianthropes, the other-hearted, vampires, plural systems, and others with non-human identities. By signing up, you'll be able to participate in the largest and most active otherkin community on the internet. We provide forums, personal profiles, blogs, an image gallery, and a live chatroom to our registered members. Signing up is really fast, why not join us? All are welcome on Kinmunity!

Guest FormerUser

Special movies/TV episodes

Question would be, what movie or TV episode do you feel connected to? Or you like the most? My favorite would be Avatar ( not the airbender ), because of the aliens living out in the wild and have a large amount of tribe people together as one. And episodes would be Wolf blood. Because it interests me and its also good in my opinion.

Well... All things considered I would have to say that "Dragons: A fantasy made real" is the best proper dragon film I've seen so far. So ummm, that.

I'm a really big fan of animation. I got into the medium through Miyazaki's works and then I was introduced to Studio Ghibli, so I look at those movies with the highest regards. I also have a soft spot for the Aristocats (a childhood favorite) and the 80s Transformers film (it's ridiculously cool and well animated).

I'm probably weird for this, but i really love Bollywood movies lol

May you tell me what Bollywood movies are?

Er....i don't know how to explain them, just google it and you will find it. Like Indian Movies that are usually musicals.

If there was ever a movie I really loved, it was The Lion King for some reason. It''s a great movie to begin with, but since I was a kid I've watched that movie at least a hundred times (and trust me, that's not exaggerating, I wish it was). I still watch it often now, it's always been that magical movie for me. It''s kind of embarrassing to say how obsessed I am with it, but there''s just something about it that really draws me to it.