A way to disable emojis - ✅​​​​​​​ Implemented Suggestions - Kinmunity Jump to content

A way to disable text emoticons automatically turning into emojis would be really nice for people who prefer classic emoticons. For example, after a user disables emojis, they could be able to use smiley.PNG.a9890309824fe8c39219e2a499a3bcd5.PNG instead of 😄. A way for users to express themselves in whichever way they prefer, text emotes or emojis, would be wonderful. ^-^

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "𝓞𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓽, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼..." *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CanIchangeThisNow.gif.3cc132fc36ffefb29c4d6749edcd9e2e.gif

Most of our emojis have codes assigned to them instead of textual emoji replacements. However, if it is desired by a large number of users, I could replace change all of them to codes. Ex ::emojistring:: instead of replacing the textual emojis with graphics. 

• Like 1

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!

2 minutes ago, Naia said:

Most of our emojis have codes assigned to them instead of textual emoji replacements. However, if it is desired by a large number of users, I could replace change all of them to codes. Ex ::emojistring:: instead of replacing the textual emojis with graphics. 

I really like this idea! /(^ x ^)\

@Naia I also think that'd be neat!

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

~ host Daniel {} origin Dee {} caretaker Nate {} 8D / 8B ~

pfp : "hontor" on dA

Implemented!

• Friendly 2

Naia "Shiro" Ōkami (keybase)
Site Administrator & Founder

Kinmunity is supported as a labor of love by its staff team, with contributions from users all over the world. If our community means something to you, please consider donating. Donations help off-set the costs to run the site, as well as fund new features!